Flanagan Realty goes beyond mere transactions, serving as a trusted advisor who pursues client challenges as their own. Through our wide range of knowledgeable real estate services, we consistently deliver exceptional results. Yet, it is our passion for relationships and integrity that makes all the difference.provides expert advice, meaningful
With 15+ years of experience in residential, commercial, industrial and special use real estate, Dan is considered one of the area’s foremost experts in land and commercial real estate brokerage, acquisition, disposition, consulting, and advisory services and valuation. He carefully listens to your business objectives and investment needs to offer strategic solutions based on customized statistical data, local real estate familiarity, and well-rounded expertise.
Dan’s extensive knowledge and experience bring tremendous value to anyone who is seeking to purchase, sell or lease commercial or industrial land or buildings, residential land or farms, or is otherwise facing challenges with land or commercial real estate. His consulting qualifications and experience include:
- Former partner with a private equity real estate development firm
- Development experience: residential subdivisions, industrial buildings, commercial and medical facilities, heavy industrial/special use properties, and Brownfield sites
- Annual sales averaging in excess of $25 million
- Extensive expertise in real estate valuation, including comparable sales analysis, income analysis, discounted cash flow analysis, market and absorption studies, replacement costs analysis, and other methods
- Frequent commentator on the Chicago real estate industry and market—quoted in Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business News, and Real Estate on Radio—WLS 890 AM
- Masters in Public Administration from Northern Illinois University with a specialization in City Management and Environmental Planning
- Frequently contracted by area real estate appraisers to provide land and commercial real estate market and valuation insight
- Accredited Land Consultant designation from National Association of Realtors, Realtors Land Institute (designation considered the “Best of the Best”—stringent education, experience, sales volume, and testing requirements)
Known as a true problem solver, Dan brings a wealth of knowledge and sound advice to his investment clientele.