Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)
Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are land professionals who are the most accomplished, most experienced, highest-performing land experts. Becoming an ALC requires successful completion of a rigorous education program, a proven track record of transaction performance, and a commitment to professional growth. Source: http://www.rliland.com/
According to REALTORS® Land Institute:
What is an ALC?
- An Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) is certified by the REALTORS® Land Institute, an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, as part of an elite group of the most accomplished, most experienced, and highest performing land real estate experts across the country.
- The ALC Designation is a sign of integrity, expertise, and experience as a land real estate professional.
Why use an ALC?
- ALCs are required to complete 104 ALC Credit Hours of LANDU Education courses. RLI’s Land University (LANDU) is an unparalleled land real estate education program that offers top-notch educational courses and webinars for land professionals. Land is a unique real estate specialty that requires the kind of specialized professional education which can only be found at LANDU.
- ALCs are required to show a proven track record of success in the field by meeting strict volume requirements that ensure an agent is experienced in land transactions.
- ALCs are part of a national network of land professionals that bring value to their clients by sharing expertise and connecting their clients with properties.
- ALCs must adhere to the ALC Code of Conduct and ALCs are all members of the National Association of REALTORS® which requires their members to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics.